Toronto 2006 | Ideas And Liberation

  • Автор темы Автор темы ADMiNZ
  • Дата начала Дата начала

ADMiNZ

Administrator
Команда форума
toronto-2006-idei-i-osvobozdenie.jpg​

It has cooled down significantly in Toronto today and the air has become cool and humid, just the way I like it. It's clearly autumn now. The sun sets a little earlier each day, the sweaters take the stage, and I had two full days of screenings at the film festival.

It's still four today; I might be running to the show at 10:30 pm to make an A, but it all depends on how quickly I can write this blog post, so let's get to it, shall we? The Short Bus by John Cameron Mitchell It's difficult where to begin describing John Cameron Mitchell's long-awaited follow-up to Hedwig and the Angry Inch, but perhaps it's best to start with a superlative; In all my years of watching the film, I have never seen a more honest, truthful, and loving portrayal of the search for fulfillment and intimacy.

Source: IndieWire
 
Назад
Сверху