SNL alum Colin Quinn says he’s “ashamed” of show’s recent Penn State skit

  • Автор темы Автор темы ADMiNZ
  • Дата начала Дата начала

ADMiNZ

Administrator
Команда форума
vypusknik-snl-kolin-kuinn-govorit-cto-emu-stydno-nedavnej-parodii-na-sou-v-pensil-vanii.jpg​

In a controversial sketch mocking Penn State's sexual assault scandal, former Saturday Night Live player Colin Quinn called out the rules. On Sunday, Quinn tweeted that it was "too early" to highlight pedophilia in school sports. A grand jury report released last month alleges that former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky molested eight boys over a 15-year period.

Sandusky maintained his innocence. "Nice Sandusky sketch on SNL last night. Yes, very appropriate. I'm ashamed I was ever associated with this show," Quinn tweeted. "When I was on the show, yes, we sometimes got a little 'edgy.'" We like to "push the boundaries of what's possible, but never to the point that makes people go 'whoa!'" he wrote.

Source: New York Daily News
 
Назад
Сверху