Rihanna finally made her triumphant return to the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Model as Muse Gala on Monday night. Dressed in a boldly different men's suit and puff-sleeve tie from Dolce & Gabbana, Ri, along with pal Kanye West, continued to wow guests such as Gisele Bündchen, Tom Brady, Kate Beckinsale, Kate Moss and the Olsen Twins with duet performances of "Umbrella" and "RoboCop." Many celebrities were more than happy to welcome Rihanna into their fold.
“I loved the show,” designer Rachel Roy told us after the ball at the Modelinia OrphanAid party. "I think every woman stood up and supported Rihanna. We're excited to support her and want her to rock." She added that Rihanna "had very strong shoulders in her outfit, which could be a metaphor, but maybe I'm reading too much into it." Andy Roddick's new wife, Brooklyn Decker, supported the proposal.
Source: New York Daily News
