HBO’s ‘The Promise’ chronicles creation of Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Darkness on the Edge of Town’ album

  • Автор темы Автор темы ADMiNZ
  • Дата начала Дата начала

ADMiNZ

Administrator
Команда форума
v-seriale-obesanie-kanala-hbo-rasskazyvaetsa-o-sozdanii-al-boma-brusa-springstina-darkness.jpg​

Nancy Geller says you don't need her level of devotion to Bruce Springsteen to appreciate "The Promise," a documentary airing on HBO Thursday at 9 p.m. about the making of Springsteen's 1978 album "Darkness on the Edge of Town." But ok, it won't hurt. “I can’t tell you how long I planned my life around Bruce’s show,” Geller says.

I would go five to ten nights in a row. I watch one show and want them all. He reminds you every night what music can mean. It was an experience that I really enjoyed.” Unlike most other Springsteen fans, Geller is able to incorporate Bruce into his professional life. As senior vice president of late night and specials at HBO, she helped bring several Springsteen projects to the network.

Source: New York Daily News
 
Назад
Сверху