CATHERINE’S LAMENT: I THOUGHT WE WERE A REGULAR COUPLE … AND THEN SHE SHOWED UP! Peter Gotti’s wife is fighting for alimony – just like Carmela — 2004

  • Автор темы Автор темы ADMiNZ
  • Дата начала Дата начала

ADMiNZ

Administrator
Команда форума
plac-ekateriny-a-dumala-my-obycnaa-para-a-potom-ona-poavilas-zena-pitera-gotti-boretsa-za-.jpg​

Mob boss Peter Gotti's spurned wife not only takes him to the dry cleaners, but she also wants what's hidden in his dirty laundry. In a divorce plot strikingly similar to The Sopranos, Catherine Gotti says she deserves a share of her husband's ill-gotten gains.

Like fictional TV mafia wife Carmela Soprano, 63-year-old Catherine Gotti is angry about her man's debauchery and his scheming about what he wants to give her in her divorce. "I thought we were just grandparents messing around. I guess I was wrong," Katherine Gotti told the Daily News yesterday, referring to her husband's affair with his Long Island mistress, Marjorie Alexander.

Source: New York Daily News
 
Назад
Сверху